Friday, June 30, 2006

Good Bye June

It is hard to believe that the month of June is over. Seems like Memorial Day was last weekend. I have to say that June is my favorite month of the year. Flowers are blooming, the lightening bugs are out, and fruits are ripening for picking. The temperatures are mild enough, that I can get things done outside without having some sort of heat episode. And it's cool enough at night to still cover up and cuddle. I checked my garden this evening, and things are popping out all over! Besides the weeds! I have baby tomatoes, baby squash, and baby pumpkins. I will be taking a picture of the tomato plants tomorrow and send to my friend I am having a contest with. (I think I am ahead)

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you how days pass by so quickly. We have already finished 6 months of 2006 and I can still remember the New Year Celebratios as if they were yesterday.

Maybe to live a simple life is the real solution to this problem.

Wish you a long blogging life

Hande

(I have a blog too but I am writing to you from Turkey so unfortunately my blog is Turkish)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Junie said...

Thank you, Hande. I am still trying to figure out all of these bells and whistles on this thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home