Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Day At The Lake

Today was one of those days where you wish it would never end. My brother had the day off, and his wife called and invited my other brother, his wife, my aunt, and myself all up to the lake for the day. We had a huge Sunday type dinner meal, then went out on the pontoon, and went for a swim and boat ride, came back in and ate AGAIN. I don't know what it is with my family and food. We have a sinful amount of food for gatherings, put it all away and a few hours get it all out again, hungry or not.

It seemed like a family reunion today. We talked, shared old photographs, and had a great time. I am truly blessed to have a family that enjoys being around one another, and just being together. With all of our busy lives, we don't get to do it as often as we all would like.

Tonight, my stomach is full, and so is my Soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home