Friday, May 25, 2007

Will Wonders Never Cease

Every now and then, something good happens. I was stopped at a traffic light, and along comes a car in the lane next to me, stereo booming so loudly that my car was shaking. I thought great, I'm going to have to sit here and hear that junk, when low and behold, as he stopped, he turned his music OFF! What a nice person! I wanted to yell over and thank him, but just about as soon as I had that thought, the light turned green. His car started to move, and as he picked up speed, the stereo came back on.

If only every kid out there was as considerate as this guy. Someone raised him right, and I know there is still hope for the future.

When I got home, and clicked on my link to post, blogger actually remembered my name and sent me directly to my posting site! A FIRST. I had been having to log on each and every time I wanted to post, or make a comment on other blogs.

I am a happy camper today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home