Friday, May 04, 2007

Weekly Update

I had a chance today to borrow a computer so I thought I would just give an update on the goings on here at the simple life. My computer is dead, and not repairable, so am waiting on my nephew to bring up the computer he had given me, but had a breakdown, and he is repairing it. Hopefully I will be back to writing soon.

On a very sad note, I took my dog, Lucy, in to be euthenized yesterday. I can't tell you how sad and lonely it is today. The house is so quiet and empty without her. It will take some time to get used to not having her around.

The weather has been just perfect this last week with sunshine and warm temperatures, so things are drying out in the yard and fields so things can be planted very soon. I am trying to figure out what to plant in the garden. So far I have green bean seeds and nothing else. If I don't start picking up some seeds and starts soon, it will be a pretty boring garden. I don't have too much in the way of flowers to plant this year as most of the perennials I have been planting in the past have really spread out and taken off and there isn't much room for anything else. Just a few flowers need to be planted around my trees and a couple here and there in other places for color and I'll be all set.

That's about all there is to report for now. Over and out.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger DB said...

Oh Junie, I'll be thinking about you and Lucy. I know that loneliness.

Good luck with the garden, we've decided not to do one this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home