Monday, July 03, 2006

Twilight Zone

I have to say that the holiday weekend so far, has been pretty much a wash out. The weather was supposed to be wonderful all weekend, but turns out some front started to come through and stalled out and parked right over our heads, causing some wonderful storms. All of the projects I committed to do, I suddenly had no desire to even start. I am one that has to have the sun out in order to be productive. I flipped through the channels on the TV and found a Twilight Zone marathon, and sat down and before I knew it the day was gone. I hadn't seen an episode of those since I was little, and it was amazing the ones I remembered. Some of those are just priceless. I wish they would bring that back. It sure beats the reality junk and news magazines that we are subjected to daily on network television. Today is a new day, and I, once again, am going to try to get to the project of the week. I am just going to have to keep myself away from THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home