Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Coffee Pot

People have been making fun of my coffee pot. I can't understand why. Something broke on the basket and it would swing out while brewing, and I would have a huge river of coffee and grounds on the counter. So I came up with this simple solution. I did find another basket from an old coffee maker that works, but I had cleaned up enough messes , that I am afraid to remove the tape. Good insurance policy I say. Someone even gave me a coffee maker, but this one works fine, and makes good coffee, and until the thing dies, I will continue to use it, and have the new one as a handy replacement.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger DB said...

You need some crime scene tape.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Junie said...

Someone suggested some seasonal colored tape. Red and green for Christmas. I think I'll do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home