Monday, October 02, 2006

I Have To Wonder

While driving over the weekend, I came up to a stop and noticed something not quite right. As I got closer, I noticed this trailer, all by it's self sitting right in the middle of the road. Now I wonder....Did someone lose it and not notice? Did something go wrong with it and they just abandonded it? Did someone plan on coming back? And if so, why didn't they pull it over to the side of the road. As you can see, it isn't very heavy, and there was plenty of room to the side of the road. I really wonder about people sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

I wonder why you didn't hook it up to your car and bring it on home.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Junie said...

Since I know how you like things that are numbered...
1. I have no trailer hitch
2. They are plated and registered
3. I would have to pay property tax on it.
4. What in the world would I do with it?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Junie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

June, just be grateful it wasn't a U-Haul that got lost trying to find your house! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home