Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dental Blues

I just dread going to the dentist for cleanings. The lady is brutal, I don't like her, yet keep going back. I must be a glutton for punishment. I went in yesterday, and she stabbed, poked, prodded and then finished up. The dentist comes in for the final checking over, and said while she was in there, found a hole under a crown. He said he could just fill in under the thing, make an appointment and it will be a quick fix.

Tonight I took a bite of a piece of cake, and suddenly felt something hard as I chewed. I didn't think it had nuts in it, so spit out.....THE CROWN.

I swear....she does this on purpose. Every time she cleans my teeth, within a week, I am headed back to the dentist for some major repair work.

I think this woman is evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home