Thursday, April 01, 2010

Salad Daze

I was so hungry today while working, I stopped somewhere to get a bite to eat. I ordered a wonderful salad, wolfed it down, and took my cheque up to the cashier to pay. She asked how everything was, and I said okay, and she was looking at me kind of funny. I asked her if something was wrong and she said I had a piece of lettuce stuck on my tooth. I ran my tongue over my teeth, and she said it was still there. So I took my finger and kind of ran it over my teeth and she said it was still there. I was in a hurry, so I just popped out my uppers, turned them around so I could have a look, and sure enough, there was that blasted piece of lettuce. I scraped it off, and popped the teeth back in. I told the astonished looking cashier to have a nice day, and off I went. I bet that has never happened to her before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home