Thursday, July 09, 2009

Okay Now What

I have had a rather stressful month with my car dying and losing my job, then getting a new car, then hitting a deer and going two weeks without it. It kind of worked out since I didn't have a job, I didn't have really anywhere to go, but it was missed, none the less. I finally got it back today and arrived home and sat here and thought to myself, now what? I got a chuckle as it reminded me of the fish in the aquarium in Finding Nemo who finally escaped to the ocean in their baggies and as they floated in the water said "okay, now what?"

I'm all dressed up now, with no where to go.

That's not really true, as while the neighbor was giving me a ride up to pick up the car, a company I had interviewed with called me with a job offer. Now is that something Divine or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home