Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beefy Touring

I decided to treat myself today with a steak, so I pulled one out of the freezer and noticed a sticker on the package that said: Product of US, Canada, and Mexcio. Since the steak came from one cow, I'm trying figure out how it could come from three different countries. Was the Father from Canada, Mother from Mexico, and born in the US? Was it the other way around? Or did the cow catch a bus and move from country to country and get stamps on it's passport to testify that it had been in each country?

I have a visual of one of those California cows with sunglasses and pocketbook and suitcase with all of those stamps of countries you see on them, carrying a tour guide book and camera hopping off the bus and checking out some of the local fare.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Bammy said...

Interesting... a cow with a passport..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home