Friday, August 11, 2006

To My Womb Mate

Well, Mark, I can't believe we are FIFTY! We didn't kill each other, and I think we turned out pretty good! Happy Birthday Mark, I love you, and hope that in another Fifty years I can post another picture on our Birthday.

I remember when Mom Turned fifty. I looked at her and said: "Gee Mom, you are a half of a century old!" She just glared at me, and now I know why. I sure don't feel a half a century old, and have no intentions of feeling old, EVER! I think if Mom were here now, she would be kind of proud of us. I miss her.

6 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuuuu!!! I too hope you celebrate another 50. Where does the time go huh?!? Funny thing is I still dont consider myself to be this age~~ until some young kid calls me "ma'am". They are trying to be polite and I just hate being called that. What a great picture of both of you! Ok you have to do something special today~~ it is close to a full moon so go out and dance around a tree tonight or something! Whatever you do in celebration I hope you have fun!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Cedar said...

Happy Birthday Ms Simplelife....you are making 50 look really good. Home you and your brother have many many more and all of them greet you with good health and happiness. Love, Risley

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Junie said...

Thank you. I am painting today, and also working. What fun! I sure don't feel fifty, more like in my thirties. I hope it stays that way forever.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Bammy said...

A very secial day to the Queen of Handi dandiness... Do you like the name I have dubbed you with? LOL.. I wish I had the energy now that you do... Thanks for sharing a part of life with me..
Pam

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Junie said...

I am the Queen of something, but it sure isn't handi dandiness..lol Thanks!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Natal Anniversary, my friend!! I hope you did more than work today, since it IS your special day. I sincerely wish you will come and visit us, we miss you!!
Love and Peace,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home