Monday, September 18, 2006

Trash Talk

For years now, on the night before trash pick up, I have carried my one or two small trash bags out to the road. Last week, my brother calls me to say he had ordered one of those big containers with wheels that you roll out to the road, and that he had ordered me one too. I am now to use that. The trash people don't want to get out of their truck. These containers hold proably 6 large sized trash bags. So today, I put my ONE little bag in that thing and rolled it out to the road. ONE itty bitty little bag in the bottom of that big container on wheels. I don't know which is worse; the garbage person not wanting to manually throw one bag in the truck, or me putting one bag in a huge container and wheeling it all the way out there, then wheeling it all the way back to the house, when usually the one bag I have is usually light enough to throw out there from the kitchen window..

I can hardly wait until there is 2 feet of snow drifts to wheel through.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Careful... Those bins are watching you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=402439&in_page_id=1770

 

Post a Comment

<< Home