Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I have been lax in posting this past month. It seems life has handed me a plate full, and it has taken some time to clean it all off. I am happy to report that there is a new roof on the house, and the bedroom wall and ceiling have been replaced, and the whole room painted and done. I put the finishing touches on today, cleaning and putting everything back in. I can start the new year with a clean slate as far as home projects are concerned. Pictures will be coming on the blog soon.

I must say it has been an intersting year. Some good and bad things have happened. Some bad things that really turned out to be good things happened. And some things I really thought would be great, didn't happen. All in all, it has been a pretty good year. I have realized that in life, things are really neither good, nor bad, they just ARE.

I don't usually make any New Year resolutions, as they tend to last maybe the day. I did make one this year, and that is to wear my partial. I know it sounds weird, but I hate that darn thing, and if I don't start wearing that thing soon, and all of the time, I will be the toothless wonder at the next New Year's party. Did I tell you how much I hate that thing? It just gets bigger and bigger the longer I wear it and by the time the afternoon has come, I am gagging. The dentist has, trimmed, tweeked, and adjusted to the point that there is hardly any of it left. So this year, I SWEAR...I will wear that thing, just as soon as I find it.

I hope all of you have the BEST NEW YEAR, and it is full of joy, love, laughter, prosperity, and adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home