Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hell Has Frozen Over

I am not a handbag person. I haven't carried a purse since high school except for special occassions. I only need keys, a wallet, and a cell phone, so most always, my pockets are good enough to carry all I need. I used to say I will carry a purse when Hell freezes over. A couple of weeks ago, we had a shower for my niece, and niece to be, and my niece gave the three of us these lovely hand bags. All of the sudden, I have discovered that I have several pairs of slacks that have no pockets, so I have started using this. Yes, I have started using this handbag. It is a really neat shade of green even though the picture doesn't show it very well. The camera is awful at showing true color, so with some color touch up this is as close as I could get it.

Indeed, Hell has frozen over.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have one just like that!!!
Wonder where I got it?
I like the color, too.
Your lamp is here and the sale is over. Mom was beat and I ain't far behind. Now laundry, birds, dishes,watering flowers, putting unsold stuff away as well as putting Mom's stuff in enough of place that is manageable.
The twin should go tonight and not since Monday...retired or what??!!
It is a pretty good life.
Hotter than ****, too!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

Oh, it's just lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home