Monday, August 21, 2006

Anniversary

I had an anniversary of sorts today. I went to the dentist, and he looked at his records, and I have been going to see him since August 21, 1961. 45 years to the day, Mom took my brother and myself by the hand and walked us 3 blocks up to his office. It was a small place, with a miniature table and chair for kids, and I kid you not, the SAME table and chairs for children are there. He moved a block down the street in a house made office and has been there ever since. FORTY FIVE YEARS going to the same dentist, and he STILL is looking for Sam Tooth Decay. I guess I'm not one for change as he has suited me well all of these years. He is partially retired, and his daughter and her husband are gradually taking over the practice.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DOCTOR M!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home