Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Kitchen Table

I have, for the most part, finished painting in the kitchen and now it is time to put everything back into the kitchen I took out. I have the cupboards, and contents back, and decided the table that used to be in the kitchen should stay in a room somewhere else, and what I used for a dining room table looked more "kitcheny" than the other. There is only one problem. When I tried to get it through the doorway, it was too wide. I turned it on it's side, and got half of it through, and now the other half will not go through. There are cupboards on one side, door jam on the other keeping it from moving freely. My "new" kitchen table is now stuck in the doorway...on it's side. I wonder if I lay on the floor on my side and glue plates to the table, I might enjoy a meal on it sometime today.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junie., I LOVE your posts!!! I am laughing myself silly with the picture of you trying to eat soup in this position!! Linda

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Junie said...

lol thanks! I have since taken it out of the doorway, wrestled a cuboard to the middle of the kitchen, turned the table on to it's OTHER side and got it in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home