Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Car Wash

I took my car to the car wash today to get some of the grime and salt off the car. I haven't been paying too much attention to washing the car, because I don't want all of the paint to come off the car just yet. It has been a sore subject with this paint peeling business. The manufacture won't honor the recall for this car. Anyway, I had a coupon for a free car wash and decided to use it. This particular car wash loves to hold up a menu wanting you to upgrade your wash to some deluxe feature, including a wax. I dared the kid to ask if I wanted a wax for the car, but he knew better. Instead, he asked if I wanted the "wheel bright" treatment. Now I ask you, what point is there to having shiney tires with a car that looks like this... Bless his heart for trying.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

Why won't the manufacturer honor the recall for your car? I think you should publish, the make, model year and I will write a letter to them asking why I have to look at your car dripping paint when they obviously suck as a company. Or something as sweet as that.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall the paint coming off so much previously. Did this just happen recently?

Trudy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home