Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard

The "some accumulation" the first weather guy said in the last blog is now an official blizzard. I have milk, bread, and all I need to sock in for a few days.

On another note, last night at about 10:30, my brother calls. He was passing through on the train, and said he would be going by in about 10 seconds. I hung up the phone, went outside to hear the whistle. Sure enough, I heard "shave and a hair cut" singing from the whistle of the train at every crossing. That has to be hard for the engineer to do as it somehow has to be one continuous blast in order to be regulation. A few minutes later, the phone rings again, and it's my brother, laughing. "I heard it!" I told him. Then he said I love you and hung up.

I went to sleep smiling last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home