Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snow?

I just have to take a minute and complain about our local weather forecasters. This morning when I came on line, I checked the weather forecast, and noticed there was an alert. So I clicked on the details and it said something like "possible heavy amounts of snow coming starting Monday." I turn on the local news, and the weather man said "we may get some snow, even accumulation." Not even saying a ball park amount, or even saying it's a storm. So I turn on a different station, and this guy is saying there is a winter storm warning and we may get the heaviest snow amount so far this year, and then puts up a map. 6-10 inches. Now what I want to know is....WHERE did the guy on the other station learn his weather forecasting skills?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home