Sunday, November 16, 2008

I would like to buy the letter "H"

I had the bright idea of cleaning the keyboard of my computer, and got my can of air out like I was told you are supposed to use. It wasn't doing the job, as I have 2 kitties, and kitty hair tends to get wrapped up under the keys no matter how hard you try to keep it clean, so after using the whole can of air, I pulled out my trusty shop vac. Right away, this little person on my shoulder asked me if I really wanted to do this, and ignoring my little voice, turned on the vacuuum. I figured if I quickly ran the hose over the keys and held it a small distance away, how could it hurt? And then I noticed that the letter "h" no longer resided in the middle of my keyboard.

I had just put a new bag in the canister the other day and there was hardly anything in it so I thought if I pulled the stuff out of the hole, surely the H would eventually show it's self, and I could save the bag, as they are about five bucks a piece. I was wrong. It was no where to be found, I pulled everything out of the hole that would come out and felt through it, then tore the bag up. NOTHING. The H WAS NO WHERE. I pulled off the "home" key from the side of the keyboard and popped it where the "h" used to reside until I can find a replacement key.

Alex, I would like to buy the letter "H" for one hundred please.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Cedar said...

Where the H did it go? Check the cat litter box...eeewww

Good to see you Blogging, I miss your post.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Bammy said...

I miss them too... Maybe vanna has your H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home