Saturday, May 31, 2008

Annoyed

I have always wanted a hose reel cart to keep things nice and neat in the back yard, but they have always been out of my budget. Today, there was a great deal on one and I picked it up and took it home to assemble with visions of unwinding and winding up my garden hose with ease. Until...

...I opened the box, pulled out all of the parts and the bag of the small stuff, got them all arranged on the floor, and pulled out the instructions. Oh wait... the instructions...they are for what? Not a hose reel cart; The instructions are for a LARGE DOG HOUSE! Hmm le's see what the similarities between the two are. Hose wind up thing with 2 wheels and a crank...a square house with a roof and windows. Hose...house....Oh wait I TOTALLY understand how they could be mixed up.

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get it together?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Junie said...

NO

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Bammy said...

Go buy another one.. take it home.. get the instructions out.. then take it back for your refund.. ::shrugging::: dont ask me why i know to do that...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

Write the MFG or call and say send me some dang destructions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home