Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring is Finally Here

I haven't been writing much because I told myself if I didn't have anything positive to say, I wouldn't put it in the blog. I have also been pretty busy outside getting the flowers planted, and the garden put in a couple of times now. The cold weather took it's toll on many of the veggies I had planted, and the rains we have had made the weeds happy and they grew like crazy.

I planted a few more things than usual because I have a feeling that what grocery money I might have will be going into the gas tank.

Speaking of gas tank, I was sitting across the street from a McDonald's the other day at lunch time, and I saw car after car waiting in the drive through. Most were pickup trucks and SUVS. I don't know about anyone else, but it sure must be nice to have gas to throw away. Some of them waited 10 minutes before their vehicle moved, and they weren't turning off and restarting their cars because I saw them inch up. Meanwhile, there was an abundance of parking places.

It makes me fume about fuel. By the way, why isn't fume spelled fuem or fuel spelled fule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home