Sunday, March 09, 2008

What Luck!

Every month there is a raffle at work. I always purchase a few tickets thinking one day I might get lucky and win, but never have had my name drawn. The prizes vary from gift cards for gas to huge packages geared around a holiday. There were two drawings this last Friday night, each winner got a 25 dollar gift card to a home improvement store. I purchased my usual amount of tickets and wrote my name down, and put them in the can. I was working away, and the voice over the loud speaker came on saying they had drawn the names. Then she said, we drew the same name for both of the prizes, and then, ANNOUNCED MY NAME! Not only did I win, I won TWICE! YAY! I'm so excited.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Bammy said...

2 times the lucky duck... congrats!!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

WOW!!! that is cool! Whatcha you going to buy with your loot?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home