Thursday, August 16, 2007

This is file a complaint Thursday, and mine has to do with public restrooms. I had to use one this evening, which by the way, was immaculate. My complaint? The toilet paper was 2 and one half inches wide, if that. I kept pulling it out of the dispenser, and it kept coming out like a string, until I decided to see just how wide this paper is. Yep, not even 2 and one half inches. Do they really think they are saving paper and costs by narrowing the paper? If everyone is like me, I pull twice as much out of the dispenser to make up for the width defeciency.

7 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried stand up comedy?

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that way you won't plug the toilet.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Junie said...

Blame the person before me...It wasn't me!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't let it die, can he?
I told him not to write!!! Men!!!!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

This is a little family squabble isn't it?

My Mother use to carry her own roll of toilet paper when we went anywhere for this very reason. Well, that, and she did not know where the hands of the person before her had been. She would always go into the rest room with you, say nothing on the way in and get in that stahl everytime and yell DON'T SIT ON THE SEAT. And, yet, still I miss her everday.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Junie said...

My Mom was the same way!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say urine is sterile...and most germs that will get us are not picked up on a toilet seat...my mom gave up as the potty paper fell off the seat and into the toilet before I could get up there!! HA! I'm still here!!! So is Mom!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home