Tuesday, October 16, 2007

7 Random Things About Myself

I got tagged by Cedarflame to do this so here it goes.

1. I really think Cedar did this because she loves lists, and to see things numbered.

2. Even though I do a lot of things around the house, like painting, etc, I do it because I have to,
not because I want to.

3. I don't like being alone, and really do want to share my life with someone some day. Soon.

4. If I hear "I really like you...for a friend" one more time, I think I am going to puke.

5. I used to sell potato chips, and peddle grape jelly, and tuna and was good at it.

6. Most people think I am strong, confident, and independent, but really, I am insecure, very
sensitive, and get my feelings hurt very easily.

7. I am a classic car fan, and dream of someday owning a Duesenburg

I tag Bammie over at Bammy Does Think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home