Saturday, October 13, 2007

Long Time, No Write

It's been so long since I have written anything on this blog, I almost forgot how to get to the post place, and now that I am here, don't know quite what to write. I haven't had much to say lately. I have been so busy with work, and work, and then when I am off, am working here at home. I have been trying to get the trim painted on the house before it gets too cold. This is one of those times I would like to have two of me; One to go to work, and one of me to stay home and get this stuff done.

I think things are catching up with me as today, while entering the back door of the salon, I felt a draft. I found one of the girls and asked her to take a look at my butt to see if there might be a hole. Sure enough, there was a hole the size of the Grand Canyon on the seat of my pants. Lordy, I was embarrassed. I had a spare pair of slacks at work, so changed, and all was good.

That's about all I have to say today. I will try to get back into the habit of writing.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Bammy said...

Hmm...look at my butt and see if there is a hole init...... there are so many levels of wrongness that i could be with that.. LOL.. missed you Junie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home