Friday, December 21, 2007

Priorities

I have been thinking about purchasing a treadmill. I had no idea there were so many different kinds out there, so I have been taking mini surveys with anyone who ever had or has a treadmill to see what kind I might want. I think I have decided on a middle of the road kind, with not too many bells or whistles, but one that isn't so cheap that it's going to fall apart in a few months, so now I'm checking out places that sell them for the best deal.

I was driving past a sporting goods store, and thought about going in to see what they had, and if any were on sale, but I only had so much time before work and was on my way to eat at the Golden Corral buffet. I had to laugh at myself... passing up the the treadmill purchasing to belly up to the trough.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wombmate says make sure the tread is long enough and wide enough that you don't walk off the back.
'bout time you added something.
I'm Santa for F's grandkids in Philly again this year. (by phone!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home