Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HUH?

My brother and sister in law gave me the neatest gadget for Christmas; A crank flashlight/radio. It needs no batteries, so is a wonderful thing to have on hand. I pulled it out of the box the other day, and was reading the instructions. I'll share just a few with you now. Keep in mind this item was not cheap.

When use hand wind to charge phone, connect link wire with output jack (7). You open rubber cover first and you must see (7) and (8). While you winding 3 minute as 120 revolutions/minute, your phone could holding 4-8 minutes.

Dial the radio swith as clockwise and the power is on, while you listen to DA sound. You could also adjust volume as you like, as clockwise is increase and anticlockwise is reduce.

It is OFF while alarm key in normal state. You must wind dynamo on time while sounding little.

I didn't even have to check the box to see where this was manufactured. What surprises me is that the name brand on this item is very popular, and don't they take the time to check the material they have made overseas? Or does the profit outweigh everything.

I'm guessing the profit outweighs it all

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

Wow, you actually read the instructions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home