Sunday, January 20, 2008

The other day, my sister in law and I went on a shopping excursion to a farm store that has all kinds of neat stuff that isn't all for the farmer. I needed some suet cakes for the birds and a couple of other things. They had their winter apparal on sale at 60% off, and we just happened to be there during a bag sale, which meant that whatever you could put in the bag was another 20% off. I needed a new "leaf raking shirt" as the one I had used I ruined painting, so found something that was just the ticket; a flannel lined oil cloth shirt, not too thick and not too thin,for 7 dollars. I got a chuckle though, on a large label on the back of the shirt, REAL WORK WEAR FOR REAL AMERICANS was boldly printed, and on a smaller label where the size was, it said made in China.

I just think that is a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home